Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lots of news and spring events!

I have recently joined the Couchfire Collective, a group of artists based out of JunctionView Studios that host community events, such as Agora and Treasure Swap. I am on the board of Franklinton Arts District and am helping plan the Urban Scrawl event. Spark will be returning sometime this summer, I'll be setting a date in the next week.

I will be showing at the Root Art Center in Mt. Vernon for the month of June with painter Jennifer Radcliffe. The opening will be during First Friday on the Square, June 6. I plan on having almost all new work.

Bike+Art=Show is this weekend! May 17th 1-7 followed by an after party at Sherman's in Franklinton with performances by Pirate and Marvin the Robot. The event will feature art, a bike show off/beauty contest judged by Zach Henkel, Brian Ghesquiere, and Mike Murtha, demos, local bike crafters, and a silent auction to benefit ConsiderBiking.
I'll have some of these prints in various colors and other fun stuff...

2 comments:

carlos said...

Those one of a kind shirts are fucking brilliant.

Hazeka said...

Good words.